The year is about to end and we still have several days before Christmas.
I strongly recommend to all of you to make a quick plan and to train as a week peak of the season.
The idea behind this is to train the last 13-15 days with a big volume and sessions and then to stop during Christmas (almost) totally, to let your body fully recover.
- Last Effort: The Christmas celebration is round the corner, prepare yourself with a good block of training
- Reward: You will feel definitely better afterwards, due in your mind the sensation of “work done” would be permanently
- Boost: It’s such an opportunity of train properly and switch off afterwards
- Consistency: Your body needs and deserves a rest, but not 1 full month of rest and cravings!
- Control: Regarding weight, you will arrive with this indicator under control
So, go for it?