How was the new year start? I bet great!
I’m still at home, enrolled in the last days in “La Terreta”, therefore Alicante.
Today I woke up with a cold and feeling worse than usual, but instead of take some pills and face the cold with sofa and hot soup, I have decided to do a “grandmother treatment” that I like much more: Some movement and natural juice.
- Choose an easy activity for you
- Check the weather and dress up properly
- Do not push a lot. Take it easy and smoothie
- Do a shorter session than usual
- Take a natural juice once finished: Water and squeeze lemon
- Have a warm shower immediately, do not let your body beign cold
And now, enjoy the couch and the blanket 🙂
Take a glance of my routine of today, to smash the cold:
- 60′ easy running, with a heartbeat under control and on a steady aerobic pace
- A glass of water, with two slides of lemon and the rest of the citric squeezed
- Hot shower and covering myself properly
And you, which tips do you use when feeling bad?