Winter is coming (or like in my place, here already) and our agenda is getting pack:
Pre Christmas dinners, glühwein with the colleagues, shopping, baking and so on and so on.
Therefore, our personal time will be reduced, and to train could be a challenge.
No panic, with 20′ to 30′ by day, you’ll be able to maintain your fitness level, or even improve it!
- Squeeze your lunch time and use it for a short but intense training
- Hint: Eat a sandwich at your desk
- Wake up 30′ earlier and go directly running or into the static bike
- Hint: Prepare the breakfast to-go the night before
- Go directly from the office to the training session
- Hint: Sharp your workout to a fast intensity one, avoid long aerobic session
- Use your home as a gym
- Hint: Follow a workout routine based on time, rather than in sets and repetitions
Any other point to highlight? Leave an impression =)
Enjoy the beautiful pre-christmas period!