Yesterday I kick off my Glühwein season in the Christkindlmarkt of Nürnberg, one of the most beautiful of the world.
Today I’ve another dinner date and of course I’m eager on go there and enjoy this great period before Christmas.
Trying not to screw my shape up (too much), I apply actionable Guidelines to my daily training and routines:
- More intensity in every training
- Less length
- Intervals – rise your heartbeats
- HIIT sessions
- Specific Strength, not only cardio
- Daily tricks:
- Elevator using is forbidden
- Go to the market walking, rather than by tube
- Avoiding junk food during the day
- Having a proper lunch, to avoid arriving hungry to the dinner/market and eat everything I see
Do you have any other tips?